Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Chamomile is a plant. The flower heads are used to make medicine. Chamomile is most commonly used for various digestive disorders including upset stomach (indigestion), nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and intestinal gas.
- Ashwagandha is a plant. The root and berry are used to make medicine. Ashwagandha is most commonly used for arthritis, anxiety, bipolar disorder, ADHD, balance, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Kava is an extract that is made from Piper methysticum plant, a plant native to the western Pacific islands. Kava is most commonly used for calming anxiety and easing stress.
- Valerian is an herb. It is native to Europe and parts of Asia but also grows in North America. Medicine is made from the root. Valerian is most commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep (insomnia). Valerian is also used orally for anxiety and psychological stress.
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.