Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- Guarana Seed
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Maca is a plant that grows in central Peru in the high plateaus of the Andes Mountains. Its root is used to make medicine. Maca is most commonly used for chronic fatigue syndrome; and enhancing energy, stamina, athletic performance, and memory. People also take Maca sexual dysfunction caused by antidepressants, depression, erectile dysfunction, to arouse sexual desire, and to boost the immune system.
- Ashwagandha is a plant. The root and berry are used to make medicine. Ashwagandha is most commonly used for arthritis, anxiety, bipolar disorder, ADHD, balance, obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Guarana is a Brazilian plant native to the Amazon basin. Also known as Paullinia cupana, it’s a climbing plant prized for its fruit. A mature guarana fruit is about the size of a coffee berry. It resembles the human eye, with a red shell encasing a black seed covered by a white aril. Guarana extract is made by processing the seeds into a powder. Guarana contains caffeine, theobromine, tannins, saponins, catechins and other compounds that have antioxidant properties. Guarana is rich in caffeine, which can reduce fatigue and improve focus, improve mood, learning and memory, which may aid weight loss by boosting metabolism.
- Yohimbe is the name of an evergreen tree found in parts of central and western Africa. The bark of yohimbe contains a chemical called yohimbine, which is used to make medicine. Yohimbe is most commonly used to arouse sexual excitement, for erectile dysfunction, sexual problems caused by medications for depression.
- Schisandra is a plant. The fruit is used as food and also to make medicine. Schisandra is most commonly used as an “adaptogen” for increasing resistance to disease and stress, increasing energy, and increasing physical performance and endurance.
- Rhodiola is a plant. The root is used as medicine. Rhodiola is native to the arctic regions of Europe, Asia, and Alaska. It has a long history of use as a medicinal plant in Iceland, Sweden, France, Russia, and Greece. It is mentioned by the Greek physician Dioscorides as early as the first century AD. Rhodiola is most commonly used for increasing energy, endurance, strength, and mental capacity. It is also used as a so-called “adaptogen” to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress.
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.