Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- Green Tea
- Cascara Sagrada
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Green tea is most commonly used to improve mental alertness and thinking. It is also taken for depression, inflammatory bowel disease, weight loss and to treat stomach disorders, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, and bone loss.
- Ceylon cinnamon comes from a tree called Cinnamomum verum. People use the bark to make medicine. Ceylon cinnamon is sometimes taken by mouth for stomach upset, diarrhea, and gas. It is also used for diabetes, stimulating appetite, treating infections, and reducing body weight in patients who are overweight or obese.
- Cascara sagrada is a shrub. The dried bark is used to make medicine. Cascara sagrada is commonly used by mouth as a laxative for constipation.
- Spinach is a vegetable. The leaves are used for food and to make medicine. As a medicine, spinach is used to treat stomach and intestinal complaints and fatigue.
- Gymnema is a woody climbing shrub native to India and Africa. The leaves are used to make medicine. People use gymnema for diabetes, weight loss, and other conditions.
- Grapefruit is a citrus fruit. People use the fruit, oil from the peel, and extracts from the seed as medicine. Grapefruit is commonly taken by mouth for weight loss. It’s important to remember that drug interactions with grapefruit juice are well documented. The chemistry of the grapefruit varies by the species, the growing conditions, and the process used to extract the juice. Before adding grapefruit to your diet or your list of natural medicines, check with your healthcare provider if you take medications.
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.