Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- Devil’s Claw
- Black Pepper
- Borage Seed
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Bacopa, also known as brahmi, is a plant that has been used in traditional Indian medicine. Bacopa is commonly used for Alzheimer’s disease, improving memory, anxiety, and ADHD among many other uses.
- Devil’s claw grows naturally in the Kalahari Desert and Namibian steppes of southwest Africa. The plant is a weedy perennial bearing small, claw-like protrusions on the fruit and a strong central taproot. The secondary roots are used in decoctions and teas. Devil’s claw is most commonly used for arthritis and rheumatism; also used as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic in low back pain and osteoarthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a chemical found in green plants, animals, and humans. People take MSM for chronic pain, osteoarthritis, joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, bursitis, tendinitis, tenosynovitis, neuropathy, musculoskeletal pain, muscle cramps.
- Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. Turmeric is commonly used for conditions involving pain and inflammation, such as osteoarthritis.
- N-acetyl glucosamine is a chemical that comes from the outer shells of shellfish. N-acetyl glucosamine is taken by mouth for osteoarthritis and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Black pepper grows in India and other tropical Asian countries. Black pepper is one of the most commonly used spices in the world. People take black pepper by mouth for arthritis, asthma, upset stomach, bronchitis, a bacterial infection that causes diarrhea (cholera), colic, depression, diarrhea, tiredness, gas, headache, sex drive, menstrual pain, stuffy nose, sinus infection, dizziness, discolored skin (vitiligo), exercise performance, weight loss, to help quit smoking and reduce cravings.
- Frankincense is the hardened gum-like material (resin) that comes from cuts made in the trunk of the Boswellia carteri tree. People use it to make medicine. Frankincense is used for colic and intestinal gas flatulence.
- Borage is a plant. Its flowers and leaves, as well as the oil from its seeds are used as medicine. It is also used for rheumatoid arthritis, swelling of the gums, stress, PMS, diabetes, ADHD, ARDS, alcoholism, pain and swelling.
- Flax is a food and fiber crop that grows in Europe, Asia, and the Mediterranean. Flaxseeds are the golden yellow to reddish brown seeds of flax. These seeds contain phytoestrogens, which are similar to the hormone estrogen, as well as soluble fiber and oil. Flaxseed oil contains the essential omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Flaxseed has been eaten as a food or used as a medicine since 5000 BC. People use flaxseed by mouth for constipation, diarrhea, diverticulitis, IBS or irritable colon, ulcerative colitis, gastritis, and enteritis. People also take flaxseed by mouth used for heart disease, high triglyceride levels, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and metabolic syndrome, acne, ADHD, kidney problems, liver disease, diabetes, prediabetes, obesity and weight loss.
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.