Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- Valerian Root
- Magnolia Bark
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Valerian is an herb. It is native to Europe and parts of Asia but also grows in North America. Medicine is made from the root. Valerian is most commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep (insomnia). Valerian is also used orally for anxiety and psychological stress.
- Hops are the dried, flowering part of the hop plant. They are commonly used in brewing beer and as flavoring components in foods. Hops are also used to make medicine.
Hops are commonly used orally for anxiety, sleep disorders such as the inability to sleep or shift work disorder, restlessness, tension, excitability, ADHD, nervousness, irritability, and symptoms of menopause among other uses.
- Chamomile is a plant. The flowerheads are used to make medicine. Chamomile is most commonly used for various digestive disorders including upset stomach (indigestion), nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and intestinal gas.
- L-tryptophan is an amino acid. Amino acids are protein building blocks. L-tryptophan is called an “essential” amino acid because the body can’t make it. It must be acquired from food. People use L-tryptophan for some mental health disorders, to help quit smoking, for athletic performance, and for emotional symptoms in people with premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
- Passion flower is a climbing vine that is native to the southeastern United States, and Central and South America. The above ground parts are used to make medicine. Some people take passion flower by mouth for sleep problems, anxiety, adjustment disorder, ADHD, pain, fibromyalgia and relieving opioid withdrawal symptoms.
- Magnolia is a flowering tree that is native to China. The magnolia bark is most commonly used to for sleep and relaxation, to ease anxiety, and to treat allergies and asthma, inflammation, the extract of magnolia bark may play a beneficial role in healthy sleep, as well as stress-reduction, weight management, memory protection, and brain health.
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.