Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- Red Clover
- Panax Ginseng
- Black Cohosh
- Vitex Agnus Castus
- Evening Primrose Oil
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Red clover is a plant. The flower tops are used to make medicine. Red clover is most commonly used for symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes; for breast pain or tenderness and for PMS.
- Panax ginseng is a plant that grows in Korea, northeastern China, and far eastern Siberia. People use the root to make medicine. Panax ginseng is most commonly used for improved thinking, concentration, memory, Alzheimer’s disease, physical stamina and athletic endurance. Some people use Panax ginseng to help them cope with stress. Panax ginseng is also used for depression, anxiety, general fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, for boosting the immune system.
- Black cohosh is an herb. The root of this herb is used for medicinal purposes. Black cohosh was first used for medicinal purposes by Native American Indians, who introduced it to European colonists. Since that time, black cohosh has commonly been used to treat symptoms of menopause, premenstrual syndrome, acne and osteoporosis.
- Vitex agnus-castus tree is a shrub that is native to the Mediterranean and Central Asia. The shrub has long, finger-shaped leaves, blue-violet flowers, and dark purple berries. The fruit and seed are used to make medicine. Vitex agnus-castus is commonly taken by mouth for conditions related to the menstrual cycle such as premenstrual syndrome and a more severe form called premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
- Evening primrose oil is the oil from the seed of the evening primrose plant. Evening primrose oil is used for premenstrual syndrome, breast pain, endometriosis, and symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.