Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cinnamon Bark
- Ginger Root
- Green Tea
- Yerba Mate
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Cayenne Pepper also known as Indian long pepper is a plant. The fruit of the plant is used to make medicine. Indian long pepper is used to improve appetite and digestion, as well as treat stomachache, heartburn, indigestion, intestinal gas, diarrhea, and cholera.
- Cinnamon Bark used for digestive disorders, diarrhea and increasing urine production to relieve water retention.
- Ginger root used for bladder inflammation, water retention, headaches, indigestion, kidney stones and stomach and intestinal problems.
- Green tea is most commonly used to improve mental alertness and thinking. It is also taken for depression, inflammatory bowel disease, weight loss and to treat stomach disorders, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, and bone loss.
- Yerba mate is a plant. The leaves are used to make medicine. Yerba mate is most commonly used to relieve mental and physical tiredness (fatigue), as well as chronic fatigue syndrome. It is also taken to improve mood and depression; to relieve headache and joint pains.
- Ashwagandha is a plant. The root and berry are used to make medicine. Ashwagandha is most commonly used for arthritis, anxiety, bipolar disorder, ADHD, balance, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.