Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- Oat Straw
- Valerian Root
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Lobelia is a plant. The above ground parts are used to make medicine. Lobelia is most commonly used to breathing problems including asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough, and shortness of breath. Some people take lobelia as a sedative to help them relax. Some stop-smoking products around the world include lobelia as an ingredient.
- Oat straw comes from green oats, also known as Avena sativa. Oat straw is most commonly used to support brain health, increase energy, reduce anxiety and improve physical and possibly even sexual performance. A couple of studies have shown that oat straw may also increase libido and enhance sexual experience – at least for men and possibly also for women.
- Skullcap is a plant. The above ground parts are used to make medicine. Skullcap is most commonly used for trouble sleeping, anxiety, inflammation, and spasms.
- Valerian is an herb. It is native to Europe and parts of Asia but also grows in North America. Medicine is made from the root. Valerian is most commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep. Valerian is also used orally for anxiety and psychological stress.
- Rhodiola is a plant. The root is used as medicine. Rhodiola is native to the arctic regions of Europe, Asia, and Alaska. It has a long history of use as a medicinal plant in Iceland, Sweden, France, Russia, and Greece. It is mentioned by the Greek physician Dioscorides as early as the first century AD. Rhodiola is most commonly used for increasing energy, endurance, strength, and mental capacity. It is also used as a so-called “adaptogen” to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress.
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.