Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- Andrographis paniculata
- Boswella Serrata
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Feverfew is a plant that is native to Asia Minor and the Balkans, but is now common throughout the world. Feverfew leaves are normally dried for use in medicine. Fresh leaves and extracts are also used. Feverfew is most commonly used for the prevention and treatment of migraine headaches.
- Andrographis paniculata is a plant that is native to South Asian countries such as India and Sri Lanka. The leaf and underground stem are used to make medicine. Andrographis is frequently used for preventing and treating the common cold and flu and for a wide assortment of other conditions. It is most commonly used for an astringent, bacteria killing agent, painkiller, fever reducer, and treatment for worms.
- Boswellia serrata is a plant and native in Asia. Boswella serrata is an effective anti-inflammatory, it can be an effective painkiller and may prevent the loss of cartilage.
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.