Active Ingredients in each capsule:
- 5mg CBD Isolate
- Green Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Ginkgo Biloba
- CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD. It contains 0.0% THC and comes in the form of a powder.
- Theanine is an amino acid found in tea. It is also found in some mushrooms. It is similar in structure to glutamic acid, another amino acid. Theanine is most commonly used to anxiety and stress, depression, schizophrenia, for preventing Alzheimer’s disease, for treating ADHD, and improving mental performance and attention.
- Green tea is most commonly used to improve mental alertness and thinking. It is also taken for depression, inflammatory bowel disease, weight loss and to treat stomach disorders, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, and bone loss.
- Lemon balm is a perennial herb from the mint family. The leaves, which have a mild lemon aroma, are used to make medicine. Lemon balm is most commonly used for digestive problems, including upset stomach, bloating, intestinal gas, vomiting, and colic; for pain, including menstrual cramps, headache and toothache; and for mental disorders. Lemon balm is believed to have calming effects for anxiety, sleep problems, and restlessness.
- Ginkgo biloba is a tree native in Asia. Ginkgo biloba leaves are harvested and extracted. Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain and acts as an antioxidant. These effects may translate into some benefits for certain medical problems.
- Lavender is an herb. The flower and the oil of lavender are used to make medicine. Lavender is commonly used for anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, depression, headache and pain.
- CBD Acts as an ingredient booster to standardize botanicals. All capsules can be taken up to 3 times a day and most have an accumulative effect.
- Disclaimer: This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.